YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
With the recent announcement from the NSW Government, Chiswick is excited to announce we will now have increased capacity within our venue. Our venue will be able to accommodate more guests, with a capacity change from 4:1 sqm to 2:1 sqm for both indoor and outdoor areas from this Friday 12 February 12:01am.
We want to make sure we're keeping you COVID SAFE. Therefore, we have implemented measures and practices to make sure we're all being safe.
A couple of things to keep in mind when coming in to visit us:
* Each guest will need to register their details upon arrival at the venue.
* Sanitise and wash your hands regularly
* Respect 1.5m distance between all groups at all times.
* We have a dedicated COVID Marshall, operating at a minimum of key service times.
* Capacity is limited to one person every two square metres (from Friday 12 February)
We look forward to welcoming you to Chiswick soon.