During June and July we ran a complimentary wine tasting series with some of Australia and New Zealand's most exciting producers. Our head chef Tom Haynes created some delicious canapes, inspired by the region and taste of the weekly wines and sessions were capped at 20 spots per week to ensure an intimate collaborative tasting with plenty of time to ask producers the important questions!
Sign up to our news & events below to be the first to hear about the next complimentary Chiswick wine tasting.
Running schedule for tasting series:
- 19 June: Helm Wines Canberra District NSW – Ken Helm
- 26 June: Craggy Range, New Zealand – Matt Stafford
- 3 July: Ravensworth, Canberra District NSW – Bryan Martin
- 10 July: Cullen Wines, Margaret River WA – Vanya Cullen
- 17 July: Lark Hill, Canberra District NSW – Chris Carpenter
- 24 July: Mount Pleasant, Hunter Valley NSW – Adrian Sparks